To search, type one or more key words below.
Please fill in the form, and click the Submit button.
Your should hear from us within the next few days.
is a web portal intended to encourage and provide
inspiration and tools for racial reconciliation.
It has information about racial matters throughout
America and the world, both historical and current.
However, our most important purpose is to provide
information about people and organizations whose
efforts are helping to achieve racial reconciliation in
southeast Florida and to serve as a resource for them.
Here are some thoughts about how our effort will develop.
- We believe that racial prejudice and the problems
that stem from it are among the most important problems
in America and the world.
- We don't think it is useful to say it is a black problem
or a white problem. It is a problem we are all hurt by,
it is complex, and a multitude of solutions will be needed.
- We believe that we can make a difference by
making information readily available that will publicize
constructive effort and provide inspiration and tools.
- We believe that multi-cultural and ecumenical efforts
and the appreciation of diversity are in sync with us.
- We believe that children are the very most important
part of a strategy for racial reconciliation. We
will give importance to efforts directed to improving
the well-being of children, especially children at risk.
- We will develop a contact list of people in PBC who would
like to be kept informed about important events related to
racial reconciliation. This list will be important for
encouraging participation in events that help racial reconciliation.
Our vision is that there will be a contact person who cares about
racial reconciliation in every community organization, place of worship,
school and business in Palm Beach County.
- Here's how you can help.
- If you represent or know an organization about which
information should be provided in RaceMatters.org, please go to
and send us information.
The best telephone to call is 561-368-7445 and e-mail should be to
- If you would be willing to serve as a reader, editor or evaluator of
material, please let us know.
- If you would be willing to type (or scan) material that is only available
to us in hard copy, please let us know.
- If you would like to send a financial contribution, we'll be grateful.
What we've done so far has been done with hundreds of hours effort and
about very modest expense.
- If you'd like to be on our contact list, please send us your name,
address, telephone, and e-mail address.